Google has launched its UPI based payments app called Google Pay (formerly known as Tez) and it is offering some referral deals to its customers. The Google Pay app is now available on Google Play Store.
There is a cash mode option in the Google Pay app as well, which will help you make payments to a nearby person without needing to enter the phone number.
Now, about the launch day offers, Google Google Pay is offering Rs.51 to users if they invite a friend and he/she uses the app. You can invite and add as many people you want, but the offer is limited to Marth 31, 2019, and Rs 9,000 in one year. Also, for the first week, every payment made above Rs 150 will give you a scratch card and you may win a lucky draw of Rs.1000 and for Rs.500 or more you will get a weekly scratch card and you can win upto Rs.1,00,000
How to get Rs. 51 from Google Pay App welcome cashback:
1) First of all Download Google Pay App from Here
2) Install & Open the Google Pay App
3) Enter Referral code: D663v or jL84A (you can see three … in the right side of the screen, click Referral Code & paste any of the code to get Rs. 51)
4) Add your Bank account and Create UPI.
5) Click on “New” and Pay Rs. 1 or more, You can send us as well at saumendas.kol@okicici (Google Pay upi only)
Pay Rs.1 (one rupee) and You will get the Rs.51 on Sign up instantly.
6) Now Refer your Friends and Earn Rs. 51 per Referral.
7) To Get your Referral code Click on “New” Scroll down to the bottom >> Invite Friends to Google Pay >> Share it using any mode and get your Referral link.
8) Share it with your Friends and once He/she will make his first transaction, Both of You will get Rs. 51 in your Bank account directly.
Terms & Conditions:
1) You may invite anyone to join Google Pay and if your invitee registers on Google Pay through your unique Google Pay invitation link (see offer details for your unique link), and successfully completes a payment using the Google Pay app, you are eligible for the Google Pay Referrals Offer.
2) You and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Fifty-One (INR 51/-) each, in yours and the Invitee’s designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Google Pay accounts to receive payment from Google.
3) You can only take advantage of this offer once per registered invitee.
4) The invitee can only take advantage of this offer for his first Google Pay transaction.
5) You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards.
6) You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.