Hi friends, we are back with another great offer for you, Niki.ai App (invested by the famous Ratan Tata) is offering Google Pay Scratch Card of Rs.35-200 on Paying Rs.200 or more in a single transaction. Now avail Google Pay Scratch Card of Rs.35-200 on Paying Electricity Bill Payment of Rs.200 or more. Offer valid for once per user. Offer is Valid from February 8, 2019 to February 28, 2019.
How to avail this offer :
1. Download the Niki from here if you don’t have yet
2. Login/register with your mobile number & OTP (One time password) Sign up using referral code sid63 and get an exclusive instant discount code of 10% upto Rs.500 on first transaction on utilities
3. Now initiate your recharge or bill payment of Rs.200 or more.
4. Choose “Google Pay” as your payment mode and Pay the amount; Complete the transaction.
Are you new to Google Pay? Download Google Pay App from Here & follow the instruction to earn Rs.51 in your bank account for signing up
5. Once completed successfully, you will receive a scratch card in your Google pay reward section and you will earn one extra scratch card (Proof added)
6. Scratch to earn cash between Rs.35 to Rs.200 directly to your bank account.
7. Offer begins on 08/02/2019 and ends on 28/02/2019.
Terms and Conditions :
• The Google Pay offer begins on 08/02/2019 and ends on 28/02/2019. In order to avail the offer user needs to choose Google Pay as payment option, in case the option is not visible the user is requested to update the app.
• The offer is not applicable if you pay via UPI payment option.
• You can earn a maximum of one scratch card for this offer.
• Earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Thirty-Five (INR 35) to Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) for making a single transaction of at least Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) during the offer period using Google Pay on Niki. Valid only on transaction made on mobile.
• For Recharges, Bill Payments, Deals and Gift Cards – Users can avail the scratch card only after 2 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
For Bus and Hotels – Users can avail the scratch card only after 30 days. Although the scratch card will be made available immediately.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
• You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfilment or provision of any service availed by you from magicpin.
• Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
• This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
• You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
• Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
• This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.