Hi there, Google Pay (formerly known as Tez) is offering assured cashback of Rs.10-Rs.100 directly in your bank account on Mobile Recharge of min Rs.35 through UPI of Google pay. Details of the offer is in below.
How to avail this offer :
1. First of all Download Google Pay App from Here
if you are new to Google Pay follow this post: signup offer to get Rs. 51 in you bank account instantly from Google Pay and instruction to setup your account
2. Open the Google Pay App login/sign up (use referral code D663v or jL84A for the signup bonus of Rs. 51)
3. Add your Bank account and Create UPI.
4. Click on “New” and select “Mobile Recharge” option
5. Add mobile number, circle & operator details & amount, now pay via google pay
If you are new then you can avail the welcome cash back of Rs.51 on transfering money Rs. 1 or more, You can send us as well at [email protected] (Google Pay upi only) [we will return the amount once you complete the transaction]
6. Once the payment is done you will earn your reward in the form of scratch card, check the wining amount and reward amount will be credited in your bank account linked to Google pay account
7. Offer Valid till 31st Dec 2018 23:59
Terms & conditions :
• This offer applies to payments made using Google Pay Mobile Recharge feature only.
• Earn a scratch card worth Indian Rupees Ten (INR 10) to Indian Rupees One-Hundred (INR 100) for spending at least Indian Rupees Thirty-Five (INR 35) in a single transaction.
• You can earn a total of two (2) scratch cards for this offer.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• Transactions that result in refunds or cancellations are not eligible. Any scratch card awarded based on a transaction that is not successfully processed will be removed from a Google Pay user account and/or voided.
• If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled saving account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
• Employees, interns, contractors and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live) of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer, are not eligible to participate.
• This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.