Hi guys, here we are again with another offer for you. This offer is from Dunzo & Google Pay (formerly known as Tez). Dunzo is an Indian company that provides delivery services in Bengaluru, Delhi, Gurgaon, Pune, Chennai and Hyderabad. The company also operates a Bike Taxi service in Gurgaon. It is headquartered in Bengaluru, India. In 2017, it was funded by Google. Now you can Earn upto Rs. 200 on your 1st Two Google Pay Transactions on Dunzo.
How to avail this offer :
1. Download the Dunzo App from here if you don’t have yet
2. Login/register with your mobile number & OTP (One time password)
3. Now initiate your first order.
4. Choose “Google Pay” as your payment mode and Pay the amount; Complete the transaction.
Are you new to Google Pay? Download Google Pay App from Here & follow the instruction to earn Rs.51 in your bank account for signing up
5. Once completed successfully, you will receive a scratch card in your Google pay reward section
6. Scratch to earn cash upto Rs.200 directly to your bank account.
7. Offer expires on 22nd April 2019.
Terms and Conditions :
• The Google Pay offer expires on 22nd April 2019. In order to avail the offer user needs to choose Google Pay as payment option, in case the option is not visible the user is requested to update the app.
• The offer is not applicable if you pay via UPI payment option.
• You can earn a maximum of two scratch card for this offer.
• Earn a scratch card upto worth Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) for making a single transaction of at least Indian Rupees Two-Hundred (INR 200) during the offer period using Google Pay on Dunzo. Valid only on transaction made on mobile.
• The scratch card will be available within three days after compltetion of the transaction.
• You can earn only one scratch card in a week (starts from Monday at 9:00 AM and ends on the following Monday 8:59 AM IST) and maximum two scratch cards within the offer period.
• Each Google Pay Customer can only use one set of Google Pay credentials that has not been previously registered with Google Pay, which includes but is not limited to a Google Account, phone number, form of payment, to qualify for each offer.
• If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google. Please be sure to link your UPI enabled savings account to your Google Pay account within 45 days of claiming the reward, failing which the reward will be deemed to be forfeited.
• You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
• You understand and agree that Google is not responsible or liable for the fulfilment or provision of any service availed by you from magicpin.
• Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
• This offer is not available to residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by law. Residents of these states should not participate in this offer.
• You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offers, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
• Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.
• This offer is subject to your compliance with the Google Pay Terms of Service.