Hi guys, we are here again with another great offer from amazon.in, they have again started first 30 days free trails of amazon prime, where you can get unlimited free fast delivery, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. So don’t miss it.
2. Login/Sign Up with your mobile number/email and password
3. Go to the offer page from here
4. Click on “Start your 30days free trial” button
5. Provide any cedit/debit card details, you can use vitual cards from pockets, paytm payment bank or airtel payment bank
6. Rs.2 will be charge from your card to verify, it will be refunded
7. Enjoy & share with friends & family.
8. After your 30-day free trial, your card will be charged ₹999 towards a 1-year Prime membership. Cancel before 30days if you don’t want to pay, you can repeat the same with another account to enjoy free delivery & contents fro amazon.
To know more about Amazon Prime, read terms & condtions here
Auto-renew Your Prime Membership
If you are eligible for a free trial or you opt for the monthly plan, you can set up auto-renewals for your Prime membership by visiting www.amazon.in/prime. Auto-renewals can be set up using all credit cards and select debit cards (presently auto renewal is only available on debit cards issued by ICICI and Kotak banks).
In case of setting up auto renewals with a Prime Free Trial, an Rs. 2 transactions will be made to verify your card. This amount will be refunded to your card account and can be tracked on Your Order page. It takes a maximum of 2-4 business days for the refund to reflect in your card. The Prime membership fee for your annual plan will be automatically levied at the end of your Free Trial period, and thereon at the end of the membership period.
In case of a monthly plan, we will automatically charge your card for your Prime membership fee, allowing you to enjoy uninterrupted Prime benefits. Thereafter, the Prime membership fee will be automatically levied at the end of the current membership period.
If you choose to enable the auto-renewal for your Prime membership, your membership will automatically renew, unless you choose to cancel the auto-renewal. To cancel auto-renewal of your Prime membership, please visit the ‘Manage Prime Membership’ page.