Hi Guys, once again we are back with another great loot from Google Duo, where you can earn Google Pay scratch card upto Rs.1000 for installing the lastest version of Google Duo through our invitaion link + you can refer to your friends and family for more earning.
How to avail this offer :
1. First of all download Google Duo from here
2. Agree to Terms and Give Access to Google Duo App.
3. Now Enter your Mobile Number which must not be registered on Google Duo Before.
4. Verify your Mobile Number with upcoming OTP(One Time Password)
5. Now add email id which is linked with your google pay account. if you are new to Google Pay follow this post: signup offer to get Rs. 51 in you bank account instantly from Google Pay and instruction to setup your account
• If you don’t have Google Pay, then you can Download Google Pay App from Here
• Open the Google Pay App login/sign up (use referral code D663v or jL84A for the signup bonus of Rs. 51)
• Add your Bank account and Create UPI.
6. Once done, you will receive the email about the reward.
7. Now check your google pay reward section for the scratch card.
8. Scratch and the winning reward amount will be credited to your bank account linked with google pay.
9. Now go back to Dashboard and Just Open Invite Friends Tab from upper right Corner and share the invitation link with friends & family.
10. You can earn a maximum of 30 rewards for this offer while supplies last. For each eligible invite that is successfully accepted, the inviting Duo user and the invited Duo user will receive a scratch card reward worth up to Rs.1000
Terms & Conditions :
The offer period will continue while supplies last.
The rewards will be issued after the invited user accepts the invite and successfully activates a new, unregistered Duo account during the offer period. The invited user must sign up for Duo using a phone number that has never before been registered with Duo.
Invite scratch card rewards are for Android users only. If the invited user is on iOS, the invited user may still sign up for Duo, but in that case, only the inviting Android user may receive a reward.
If you are a registered user of Google Pay, the set of credentials provided in Duo to earn the scratch card reward needs to be the same credentials used to register for Google Pay.
If you are not a registered user of Google Pay, you will need to register for Google Pay with the same credentials provided in Duo to earn and access the scratch card reward.
You can earn up to a total of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March) across all Google Pay offers.
If you earn a reward, your reward money will be deposited into your bank account. As such, you must have a UPI-enabled savings account attached to your Google Pay account to receive payment from Google.
Employees, interns, contractors, and office-holders, as well as their immediate families (parents, siblings, children, spouses, and life partners of each, regardless of where they live), of Google LLC, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and any representatives or agencies of Google or other persons professionally connected with the offer are not eligible to participate.
This offer is not available to the residents of the state of Tamil Nadu (as per Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act 1979) and wherever else prohibited by Law. Residents of these States should not participate in this offer.
To participate in a Google Pay offer, you must agree to these offer terms and conditions.
You agree that your participation in the offer constitutes your understanding of and agreement to these offer terms and conditions. These offer terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement between you and Google with respect to the offer, and any defined terms used herein have the meaning set forth in the Google Pay Terms of Service.
Google reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any User who does not meet the offer requirements or in case of reasons including but not limited to any misuse of the offer or fraud or suspicious transactions/activities. Google also reserves the right to discontinue or change any Google Pay offer or the Google Pay offer programme at any time, at its sole discretion.