Hey Guys, you are again hearing from us as we have another offer from Airtel Money Wallet. They are offering Rs.20 (two times per month, total Rs.40) cashback on loading money using UPI. So hurry up & enjoy this offer.
How to avail this offer :
1. First, Download My Airtel app in your device from here if you don’t have it yet.
2. Log in/Register with your Airtel Mobile number & Password/OTP
3. In case you don’t have active Airtel Money account, you need to visit Airtel Store with KYC documents
4. Once you have done that, now you open your My Airtel App, go to “Payment Bank” tab from top menu
5. Click on BHIM UPI option
6. Link your existing bank account & create UPI ID & PIN
7. Now Add Money in your Airtel Money Wallet or Request from another Bank Account through UPI option
8. Load Rs.2000 or above into your Airtel Money Wallet
9. Cashback of Rs.20 will be credited in your Airtel Money Wallet with 3 working days for the eligible transactions.
10. You can avail this offer 2 times per month, so You can avail Rs.40 cashback per month
11. Offer is valid from 6th March 2019 00:00 Hrs to 31st March 2019 23:59 Hrs
Terms & Conditions :
• offer is valid for all Airtel Payment bank wallet customers who load money using UPI on or My Airtel App or website.
• All transactions with a minimum value of Rs.2000 or above will be considered for eligibility calculation.
• cashback will be credited within 3 working days in Wallet for Airtel wallet customers.
• offer valid from 6th March 2019 00:00 hrs to 31st March 2019 23:59 hrs.
• Airtel Payment bank reserves the rights to disqualify any Airtel Payment Bank User(s) from the benefits of this offer in case of any fraudulent activity /suspicious transactions.
• Airtel Payment bank also reserves the rights to discontinue this offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
• In addition to this above, this offer is also subject to Airtel Payment Bank’s General Terms & Conditions available on https://www.airtel.in/bank/terms.
• For further details, please send your queries to [email protected]