Google has launched its UPI based payments app called Google Pay (formerly known as Tez) and it is offering some referral deals to its customers. The Google Pay app is now available on Google Play Store.
There is a cash mode option in the Google Pay app as well, which will help you make payments to a nearby person without needing to enter the phone number.
Now, Google Pay is offering Rs.51 to users if they invite a friend and he/she uses the app. You can invite and add as many people you want, but the offer is limited to March 31, 2019, and Rs 9,000 in one year.
You can win up to Rs 1000 when you send money Rs 150 or above to any of the Google pay users. (before it was Rs 50, now they have increased the amount to Rs 150)
You can earn up to five scratch card per week until offer ends.
Hurry up & earn!!
1) First of all Download Google Pay App from Here
2) Install & Open the Tez App
3) Enter Referral code:- D663v or jL84A (you can see three … in the right side of the screen, click Referral Code & paste any of the code to get Rs. 51) (if you are new)
4) Add your Bank account and Create UPI. (if you are new)
5) Click on “New” and Pay Rs. 50 or above.
5) You will earn a blue scratch card in reward section, scratch & try your luck, you can win up to Rs 1000 (It may take some time to credit in your bank A/c, keep patience).
terms & conditions:
1) You may invite anyone to join Google Pay and if your invitee registers on Google Pay through your unique Google Pay invitation link (see offer details for your unique link), and successfully completes a payment using the Google Pay app, you are eligible for the Google Pay Referrals Offer.
2) You and the invitee will receive Indian Rupees Fifty-One (INR 51/-) each, in yours and the Invitee’s designated bank account. As such, you and your invitee must have a UPI-enabled bank account attached to your respective Google Pay accounts to receive payment from Google.
3) You can only take advantage of this offer once per registered invitee.
4) The invitee can only take advantage of this offer for his first Google Pay transaction.
5) You can earn a maximum of 50 referral rewards.
6) You can earn referral rewards up to a total value of Indian Rupees Nine Thousand (INR 9,000) per financial year (1 April to 31 March), across all Google Pay offers.